Last Date: 2023-10-31
Job Type: Full Time
- Assisting students.
- Highlighting the benefits.
- Helping students choose courses and extracurricular activities that will help them get into their chosen colleges or careers after graduation.
- Staying current with school admission processes and requirements, school programs, majors, and courses, and developments in education and financial aid.
- Organizing recruiting events and representing schools at college fairs, high schools, and other promotional opportunities.
- Conducting interviews, reviewing application materials, and assisting in the admissions decision-making process.
- Arranging campus tours and conducting information sessions.
- Developing and maintaining an active alumni network to plan events, help students find opportunities in their fields, and obtain funding.
- Maintaining accurate and current knowledge of educational legislation, trends, developments, and resources.
Education Counselor Requirements:
- B.Sc or Master’s degree in relevant fields.
- Some states may require a license to work in public high schools.
- Experience in college admissions may be preferred.
- Familiarity with college and university programs, majors, admissions requirements and processes, and scholarship and financial aid resources.
- Excellent active listening, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning and people reading skills.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized.
- Willingness to guide others and provide ongoing support as they make important decisions.
Company Location: Corporate Office, Daffodil Tower-4 102/1 Shukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka -1207