Job Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Configure software and mobile app systems.
● Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
● Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
● Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical knowledge to the clients.
● Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
● Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
● Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
● Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new features for the new solutions or applications.
● Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
Requirements and Qualifications:
● Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
● 1+ years of experience in a technical field..
● Certifications are preferred, but not required.
● Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
● Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
● Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
● Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
● Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
● Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh